Technical Sales Advisor
Based in Bracknell
£21,000 – Pension Scheme, Life Assurance – 4 times annual gross reference salary (after confirmation), 26 Annual Holidays
37 hours per week, Mon – Thursday 8.30am-5pm and on Friday 8.30am-4.30pm
Our client is a non-profit distributing, member-based association promoting knowledge and providing specialist services for construction and building services stakeholders.
They are currently recruiting for a Technical Sales Advisor to join their sales teams
The role is to sell the products and services offered by the Instrument Solutions business. To develop relationships with current and potential customers in order to increase the revenue through understanding of customer needs and demands.
- To be available to take technical and non-technical customer enquiries by telephone or in person, to establish the customer needs, provide advice on product selection, and availability from stock to suit customer requirements
- Processing of contracts using bespoke software systems, along with all subsequent documentation including invoices, queries, credits and any complaints on goods or services provided by the business
- To be responsible for the action of accurate quotation requests, either verbal or in the written form such as by direct e-mail
- To maintain contact details and records in a customer relationship database
- To advise the Sales Manager or General Manager of any situation that may affect delivery performance
Skills and Knowledge:
- PC literate with a working knowledge of proprietary Microsoft software packages such as Word.
- Good written and verbal communications
- Excellent presentation and customer skills
- Good organisation skills
- Good attention to details and commitment to achieving a high level of customer service
- Enthusiasm and willingness to play an active part in a small team in both an office and laboratory environment