Senior National Account Manager
Office location – Wheatley
Full driving license is required for this role
Salary- Competitive + car allowance
Our client is the UK’s second-largest wine business. They are a subsidiary of Latin America’s biggest wine company, and one of the world’s leading wine producers.
They currently have an opportunity for a Senior National Account Manager to join their team.
The role will support the Head of Sales in delivering agreed business targets for the relevant channel alongside taking full accountability for nominated accounts.
Key relationships in this role will be, externally, Customers, Competitors, External Trade Organisations and 3rd party Sales Agency. Internal relationships will be with the Sales team, Brand & Customer Marketing, Category Insights, Supply Chain & Customer Services and Commercial Finance.
Key responsibilities for this role in Account Management would be:
- Develop long term growth business plan for specific accounts
- Lead cross functional working to deliver robust DAVP (Distribution, Availability, Visibility, Promotion) plans by customer
- Manage portfolio mix to maximise profit and value sales
- Ongoing planning and management of promotions throughout the trading year providing supporting analysis where required – aligning to key events and ATL (Above the Line) marketing campaigns
- Develop integrated contact strategy across key accounts to develop relationships and unlock sales opportunities
- Lead monthly account review meetings as part of the internal Business Planning Cycle providing insights on drivers of performance
- Prepare for and lead customer facing meetings as part of an integrated contact strategy
- Lead quarterly internal business reviews (ICP – Integrated Commercial Planning)
- Gather key customer information, understand trading variables, build and negotiate subsequent joint business plans
Key performance indicators for this role are: –
- Net FOB Turnover
- Net Margin
- Volume Sales
If you have previously worked in a fast paced FMCG environment and can demonstrate a track record of achievement/willingness to take on additional responsibility, proficient in Power point and Excel and have a Full driving license & own transport, then this role could be the one for you!