Sales Support Administrator
Hybrid role – 3 days office based (Pangbourne) 2 days home based
French, German or Italian speaking is preferred but not essential
Our client is a global leader in providing essential power solutions to the Industrial Technology, Healthcare and Semiconductor Manufacturing Equipment sectors.
They currently have an opportunity for a Sales Support Administrator to join their busy lively team. The ideal candidate will have experience of using SAP and Salesforce as well as working in a sales support role previously
- Handling incoming calls and other communications
- Answering customer inquiries and following up with customers about their order status
- Deal with incoming sales enquiries positively and speedily and ensure they are taken as far as possible, maximizing the proportion of order received.
- Creating and processing orders in a timely manner and reviewing pending orders and customer requests to ensure customer stratification
- Managing customer accounts, following up with customers for administrative purposes, and providing troubleshooting assistance for orders, account statuses and other problems