Facilities Management Lead
Based in Bracknell
Salary – Up to £40,000 (DOE)
37 hours per week, Mon – Thursday 8.30am-5pm and on Friday 8.30am-4.30pm
This is an office-based role including work related travelling
Benefits: Pension Scheme, Life Assurance – 4 times annual gross reference salary (after confirmation), 26 Annual Holidays (pro-rata) and additional Bank Holidays etc.
Employee Wellbeing: Employee Assistance Programme (24/7 confidential service)
Our client is a non-profit distributing, member-based association promoting knowledge and providing specialist services for construction and building services.
The role of Facilities Management Lead within our clients Research, Investigations & Test department will provide a wide range of technical consultancy and support services to members and the building services industry related mainly to engineering aspects of Facilities Management.
This is an ideal opportunity for a Senior Facilities Management Engineer who will find this role as a natural progression to their career.
As a Facilities Management Lead your main duties will be as the following:
- Promotion of best practice in maintenance operations, maintenance strategies, schedules and audits
- Developing facilities management strategies and forward maintenance planning advice
- Benchmarking buildings (operation, maintenance and energy)
- Provide fact-based guidance and consultancy services that help those involved in designing, constructing and operating services in buildings
- Advice on building services design from an operational perspective
To be successful in this role you will possess the following Skills and Knowledge:
- Hard services facilities management including maintenance strategies and asset management principals
- Professional/ academic Degree level qualification in facilities management or building services related discipline and/or extensive experience
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in writing and orally to audiences with a range of technical understanding
- Advanced report writing skills (both technical and academic reports)
- Presentation and preferably training skills
- Project management skills, including risk management with advanced decision-making skills
- Experience of working within a quality system ensuring good record keeping to ISO 9001