Based in Bracknell
£21,500 – Pension Scheme, Life Assurance – 4 times annual gross reference salary (after confirmation), 26 Annual Holidays
37 hours per week, Mon – Thursday 8.30am-5pm and on Friday 8.30am-4.30pm
Our client is a non-profit distributing, member-based association promoting knowledge and providing specialist services for construction and building services stakeholders.
They are currently recruiting for a Compliance Administrator. The role is to provide administrative support to the team in the areas of report processing, database population, invoice production, customer call handling etc.
Key Skills and knowledge required:
- GCSE Maths & English
- Good standard of computer literacy
- Ability to interpret construction engineering drawings
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Excellent attention to details and consistent quality achievement
- Teamwork experience in an engineering environment
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office applications
- Proof reading experience
- Call centre or customer service experience